National edition of "Gazeta Wyborcza"
Gazeta Wyborcza is the most widely read and purchased newspaper on Polish market
Local pages of "Gazeta Wyborcza" appear in 19 biggest Polish cities, offering the most important regional information and thematic supplements. As a result of its position of the opinion leader among daily papers it is also of highest interest for advertisers. Wyborcza was established in 1989 as a platform for the first democratic elections to the Polish Parliament and its first issue was sold in 150.000 copies
Currently Wyborcza is available in a printed version as well as e-publications, wyborcza.pl website, and on mobile devices: smartphones and tablets with iOS and Android, smartphones with Windows Phone 8.1, and e-readers.
- Ad formats
- Rate card for national display ads
- Rate card for Warsaw display ads
- Inserts rate card
- Order - display ads ("Gazeta Wyborcza")
- Information on personal data in reference to the placement to the order
- General terms and conditions of publishing advertisements and classified ads in Agora S.A. publications
- APPENDIX No. A1 Deadlines for placing orders, delivery of content / print-ready material / changes to the advertisement content and cancellation of order for "Gazeta Wyborcza"
- APPENDIX No. B1 Technical standards of placing advertisements in "Gazeta Wyborcza"
- APPENDIX No. B2 Technical Standards od placing advertisments in magazines
- APPENDIX No.C1 Technical specification - Gazeta Wyborcza application
- APPENDIX No.C2 Technical specification and schedule of placing advertisements in digital publications of Gazeta Wyborcza Magazines
- Colour profiles for technical standards
- Heat - set
Advertising Department of Gazeta Wyborcza
- Don't hesitate to contact us. We will provide you with all information about advertising and prepare an offer matching your needs.
- Display Ads Dept. - recruitment:
- phone: +48 22 555 55 55
- e-mail: email@example.com
- Display Ads Dept. - image:
- Marcin Runowski - phone: (+ 48 22) 55 56 364
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Classified Ads Dept.
- phone: (+ 48 22) 555 55 55